divendres, 5 d’abril del 2013

Unit 6: Are you in favour of school uniforms or against them? Should your school change its policy?


 At schools in our area, people don't have to wear a school uniform in our school either.
I don't like uniform school.

In my opinion, school uniforms there are advantages and inconvenients. The advantages are there isn't clothes competitions, don't lose the time who chose the clothes every morning and the people don't you criticize . The inconvenients are there isn't free, there isn't wear your stile, and you look very boring because all the people dressed similarly.


So all in all, I think there are very opinions with school uniform, and for that reason I don't judge because this topic.




1 comentari:

  1. I appreciate your concern on school uniform. Yes it has some pros and cons but the fact is, it also helps you to adapt such environment or conditions which you don't want to face. I think it has more positive side than negative. My school had strict norms on uniform but i enjoyed wearing it. :) #School Blazer
    http://bit.ly/1MjevIE

    ResponElimina